As–Salaamu–Alaikum respected members of our beloved community,
Ramadan Kareem to you, and your families.
Please take a moment to review the information provided below.
InshahAllah, you will find it useful. With your kind cooperation and patience, together we will have a peaceful and blessed Ramadan InshahAllah.
Parking and Traffic:
– There will be uniformed Police to help with street traffic and additional security officers on site to help us all with traffic flows and parking.
There will be extra Handicap parking to meet our need.
– Please do not double park in any of the parking areas at any time.
Please do not park on fire lanes. Let us show our best character of discipline and patience.
For any recommendation and feedback please contact email@example.com.
– We will have shuttles from the St Elizabeth Church on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings from 9:30 PM until 12:30 AM.
– We will have shuttles from the St Elizabeth Church on Friday during the Jumma prayers (from 1 pm to 4 pm)
– InshahAllah, we will be having many events at IACC including community iftar on Saturdays.
Please contribute generously to make all events successful. For recommendation and feedback please contact our event team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Operations team is responsible for all operational tasks including cleaning the Masjid,
maintaining room temperature, having adequate supplies of items in Restrooms and Wudu areas etc. For recommendation and feedback please contact Operations team at
– For recommendation and feedback for sisters program please contact Sisters Committee at SistersCommittee@planomasjid.org
– For any help from shura or anything shura can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact shura at email@example.com
Please keep us in your dua.
Please help our volunteers to help you throughout the blessed month of Ramadan.