As Salaamu Aleikum Warahmatul ALLAH Wabaraaktuhu
Dear Muslims of Collin County! :
Khatm-ul Qura’an night at IACC will be on Wednesday June 21, insha’ALLAH. The program is as follows:
We expect larger crowds than usual on khatm night. Please take extra precaution to ensure the security of your families and yourselves. In light of the recent unfortunate incident that took place in Virginia, where a 17-year-old girl was abducted and brutally murdered, we as a community need to be more vigilant.
It is imperative that parents speak with their kids about staying inside the Masjid, especially at night during late hours. Our children’s safety comes first. We have a security guard present every day from 9pm to 5am during the last 10 nights of Ramadan, but it is our collective responsibility to ensure the safety of everyone.
Please note that IACC cannot assume the care or responsibility for our young members who leave the Masjid premises without supervision or parental permission.
We welcome your ideas and comments on how to ensure a pleasant and safe experience for everyone.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
As Salaamu Alikum Warahmatul ALLAH Wabarkaatuhu
Respected Community members
Based on local moonsighting, it is confirmed that
FIRST DAY OF RAMADAN WILL BE SATURDAY, MAY 27, 2017
AND FRIDAY, MAY 26, 2017 NIGHT WILL BE THE FIRST TARAWEEH
Ramadan Mubarak to you all and your families.
May Allah (SWT) guide us and give us ability to fast, pray, give charity,
attain Taqwa and Akhlaq in the month of Ramadan.
Taraweeh will be led by following huffaz:
There will be community iftaar on Saturday and Sunday during the month
Please donate generously for the community iftaar.
Donate generously to cover Ramadan expenses such as – security officers,
buses, electricity, water, maintenance etc.
Khatira / Tafseer:
Respected Imam Mokhtar will give khatira 30 minutes before Isha Salaah.
Don’t miss this opportunity to derive spiritual guidance during this blessed
month of Ramadan.
Shaykh Arsalan will be conducting Tafseer sessions after Asr on Friday,
Saturday and Sunday during the month of Ramadan
As-Salaamu-Alaikum respected members of our beloved community,
Ramadan Kareem to you, and your families.
Please take a moment to review the information provided below. InshahAllah, you will find it useful. With your kind cooperation and patience, together we will have a peaceful and blessed Ramadan InshahAllah.
Parking and Traffic:
– There will be uniformed Police to help with street traffic and additional security officers on site to help us all with traffic flows and parking.
There will be extra Handicap parking to meet our need.
– Please do not double park in any of the parking areas at any time.
Please do not park on fire lanes. Let us show our best character of discipline and patience.
Br. Reza Hussain is our Parking and Security team lead. For any recommendation and feedback please contact his team at security&parking@planomasjid.
– We will have shuttles from the St Elizabeth Church on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings from 9:30 PM until 12:30 AM.
– We will have shuttles from the St Elizabeth Church on Friday during the Jumma prayers (from 1 pm to 4 pm)
– InshahAllah, we will be having many events at IACC including community iftar on weekends.
Please contribute generously to make all events successful. For recommendation and feedback please contact our event team lead Br Faisal Khan or his team at
– Operations team is responsible for all operational tasks including cleaning the Masjid,
maintaining room temperature, having adequate supplies of items in Restrooms and Wudu
areas etc. For recommendation and feedback please contact Br Manzur or his team at
– Sister Jawairia Zeerek is our sister’s team lead. For recommendation and feedback for sisters program please contact her or her team at SistersCommittee@planomasjid.
– For any help from shura or anything shura can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact shura email@example.com
Please keep us in your dua.
Please help our volunteers to help you throughout the blessed month of Ramadan.