Any person of any age may audit any Marifa class with the approval of the course instructor.
- All auditors must pay the course fee in full.
- All auditors must appear on the roster, but distinct from regular students.
- Auditors shall not receive any credit for the course unless they have fulfilled the prerequisites.
- Auditors are not required to submit assignments or take exams. However, they have the option to do so if they want. Their final grade in that case, however, will be indicated by a ‘U’, which stands for audit.
- Once auditors have completed the prerequisites, their grade will be changed retroactively from U to the grade they earned in class.
- All auditors must abide by the other class policies that are outlined in the course syllabus.