The goal of this course is to acquaint students with the basic components of a business transaction, contracts, the rules of buying and selling, the impermissible forms of transactions, lease-purchase, mortgages, financing (Conventional and Islamic), riba and related matters.
- what are the primary sources of lawful wealth?
- why did the Prophet Muhammad (S) forbid certain transactions and not others?
- what goals are achieved and what interests are served by placing strictures on economic activity?
- what are the ethical concerns that undergird the Islamic legal teachings on business?
- what is the relevance of these matters in today’s world?
SEMINAR VIDEO LECTURES
If you enrolled for Islam & Money Matter Seminary, you should have received email from one of TaqwaIT@planomasjid.org member adding you to access videos online, please see your junk and if you have not received email or got deleted reach out TaqwaIT@planomasjid.org, email will be with subject like “…. is inviting you to collaborate on Islam & Money Matters”, in email please mentioned your full name and the enrolled email so that we can look back to assist.
Just follow through email and join Taqwa portal by clicking “Go To Islam & Money Matters”, and it will guide through just follow instructions.
Once joined Taqwa Student Portal – login and you will see link to play videos as : Click here to play – Islam & Money Matters – Seminar Video Lectures
Fee: $85 (non-refundable)
For financial aid, please email email@example.com
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org