The goal of this course is to acquaint students with the basic components of a business transaction, contracts, the rules of buying and selling, the impermissible forms of transactions, lease-purchase, mortgages, financing (Conventional and Islamic), riba and related matters.
- what are the primary sources of lawful wealth?
- why did the Prophet Muhammad (S) forbid certain transactions and not others?
- what goals are achieved and what interests are served by placing strictures on economic activity?
- what are the ethical concerns that undergird the Islamic legal teachings on business?
- what is the relevance of these matters in today’s world?
Fee: $85 (non-refundable)
For financial aid, please email email@example.com
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org