This course will cover the life of the Prophet ﷺ until his migration to Medina. Students will receive an introduction to the discipline of Seerah, its importance and benefits, the Prophet’s lineage, the era from his birth until the first revelation, and the struggles that he and his followers faced in Mecca until the migration to Medina.
- To gain an understanding of the context in which Islam was born
- To learn the details of the Prophet’s life from his birth until his migration to Medina
- To draw lessons from his life, struggles and experiences that we can practically apply in our own lives
- To develop the ability to answer questions about the Prophet ﷺ with clarity and accuracy
- To develop and strengthen our love for the Prophet ﷺ
- Required: Mohiuddin, Meraj, Revelation: The Story of Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him. Whiteboard Press.
- Recommended: Sallaabee, Dr. Ali Muhammad, The Noble Life of the Prophet (peace be upon him). Darussalam Publications.
NOTE: Discounts are available for students who enroll in more than one class (click here for Discount policy)
Fee: $199 (non-refundable)
For financial aid, please email email@example.com
(for registered students only)
Lectures available through Taqwa Student Portal click here for Accessing HST 101 Lectures
NOTE: it will require Microsoft login (please use the same you have provided to TaqwaIT)
You may want to view video tutorial of how to access lectures, before reaching out TaqwaIT.
Please reach out TaqwaIT@planomasjid.org for any issue accessing audio lectures.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org