Arabic Seed is an early education program designed to teach the Arabic language to children ages 2-5. This program is based on research which shows that an early start to learning a second language is highly effective in gaining proficiency in the language. Parents who sign up for the subscription will receive weekly emails with a lesson plan, videos, and tips on how to best expose their child to the Arabic language.
- Expose the children to the Arabic language from an early age so that they are familiar with its alphabet and sounds.
- Lay a foundation in Arabic so the child is better prepared to read and memorize the Quran and Hadith
- Prepare the child to for our Arabic Immersion program
- Arabic is the language of our Prophet (peace be upon him). It is a rich, eloquent, and vast language. Learning this language has benefits beyond measure. Not only will it help your child come closer to his/her religion, it will also provide other intellectual and cognitive benefits.
- Research shows that students who study a foreign language for longer periods consistently outperform those students who don’t in standardized tests including the SAT and the ACT.
Sign up today for only $10/month and help your child gain a lifetime of benefits.