Office Manager Position at IACC (Plano Masjid)
IACC Office Manager position is a full-time position reporting to IACC Shura/Amir. This job requires at least 5 years of Office Assistant/Manager experience preferably in a non-profit Organization.
Candidate should be able to handle any situation that may arise during the typical workday, both over the phone and in-person. Candidate should be able to perform the following duties:
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures
- Prioritize tasks
- Prepare payroll
- Control correspondence
- Design and Maintain optimal filing systems
- Procurement of supplies as needed
Candidate should be knowledgeable in payroll and time tracking, with minimum assistance. Candidate should be proactive in keeping track of things and act professionally in accordance to the Qur’an and Sunnah and observe ethical boundaries.
Candidate should be humble when dealing with all members of the community, teaching and non-teaching staff of IACC, IACC Volunteers, IACC Shura Members/Amir, Imam, and residential scholar. As this is a public facing job, the candidate must be an ambassador to IACC.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have Diploma, Bachelor’s degree in Business/Accounting.
- At least 5 years of experience as Office Assistant/Manager
- Must have good communication, verbal, and writing skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Should have dynamic personality
- Ability to interact with community members
- Ability to work with the IACC’s congregation, which is from different cultures, backgrounds, ethnicities, and genders
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. NOTE: IACC will not sponsor any work visa
- Should have a proven efficiency in computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Knowledge of accounting, data. and administrative management practices and procedures
- Maintain regular office hours that are convenient for the congregation
- Must be able to interact with all persons and organizations
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, and result oriented
- Responsible for efficient functioning of an office through a range of administrative, financial, and managerial skills
- Required to ensure smooth functioning of day-to-day office operations
- Assists IACC Shura, Amir, Imam, Resident Scholar, and volunteers
- Responsible for general maintenance, mailing/shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and a wide range of errands
- Coordinate all IACC committees
- Provide general support to congregation
Interested applicants must submit their resume to HR@PlanoMasjid.org.