Children: Two (Ages 18 and 28) both of them attended Sunday school at IACC
Profession: Oil & Gas Professional
About: I’m married to Nickhat Ijazi and have been living in the Collin County for 30 years
Associated with Plano Masjid and have been volunteering for
- Plano Masjid
- Served as an Administrator at IACC Sunday School for last 8 years
- Managed sports committee for IACC
- Organized and started Volleyball group at IACC for 10 years
- Outreach group for refugees
- Served in youth development committee
I like to expand my volunteering activities and participate in the following:
- Represent Plano community members of the Plano community at IACC.
- Participate in masjid shura committees and contribute for community development.
- Develop programs for youth of the community.
- Organize training programs for the youth and adults in the community.
- Unite Muslim community in Collin County to be recognized as major minority and reach out to civic leaders to establish programs for young adult members of the community.
- Promote volunteerism and healthy activities for young and adults of the community for causes like
- Sports activities
- Inter faith social programs
- Senior citizens activities and their contribution to the community
If you are looking for a strong candidate who can stand and would not become a yes man/woman shura member you should consider me for IACC shura member. I will stand for what is right for the community. Youth Programs
I humbly request for your support.
As you know men/women plays a major role in teaching values and behaviors to the children. I want to empower volunteers to take a greater part of teaching our kids and next generation to learn community work and leadership.